Ask yourself (or the plumber) these questions before you decide on someone who can be your on-call specialist for all your household plumbing needs.
Questions for the Plumber
- Are you licensed?
- Are you bonded?
- Do you have proof of insurance?
- Are you registered as a tradesperson, or are you an employee with a larger company?
- How long have you been in the plumbing business?
- Is your rate hourly or fixed?
- How much will my project cost — and what’s included?
- What quality fixtures do you use?
- Who will be doing the work?
- What is your availability?
- Can I call you with questions? When?
- Are there any guarantees included in the pricing estimate?
- Do you do more emergency or remodeling work?
- Do you have any references?
Questions to Ask Yourself
- What do the online reviews say?
- What does the website tell you?
- Are they polite on the phone?
- Can I get a referral from someone I know personally?
Want to get in touch? Call or text at 703-980-0243 or email at Juli.Clifford@Compass.com